Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Science Museum

Hi again. Sorry I was gone so long. Today's post is about The South Florida Science Museum's new exhibit "Dinosaurs".
OK I know this is gross but the photo above is Dino poop and the photo below is about Dino poop.
This photo below is about Dino skin.


The photo below is about Duckbill teeth.



The photo above is a Giganotosaurus tooth, and the one below is a T. Rex tooth.
This is a robot vlocaraptor they put behind a nest with some eggs in it.
I pretended Gabe was trying to steal the eggs LOL!
OH NO! Gabe's going to be attacked by some volcanic activity!
Alright, I really liked this T. Rex head, the left side is the out side of the head and the right side is the skull.


Have a great day. Oh, one more thing, I hope you don't end up like the photo above!!!!!! HE HE HE! BYE!














No comments: