Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Odyssey

Hello. Today I am doing a post on "The Odyssey' by Mary Pope Osborne. I hope that you like it.
This book is about a man named Odysseus who spent more then 20 years at sea trying to find his way home to Ithaca after the Trojan war. He faced a cyclops, a witch, sea monsters, the dead, gods and goddesses, and evil suitors while losing his men. I really recommend this 6 book series. I will give the names of the books and what numbers thay are. The first book is called "The One-Eyed Giant". The second book is called "The Land Of The Dead". The third book is called ''Sirens And Sea Monsters". The fourth book is called "The Gray-Eyed Goddess". The fifth book is called "Return To Ithaca". The sixth book is called "The Final Battle". I hope you liked my post! Come back any time.

No comments: