Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Atlanta Trip

In this first picture I am petting Gypsy (she is my uncle's dog). In the next picture Gabe is coming out of a whales mouth. It was a slide in the Georgia Aquarium.

Here is the side veiw of the whale slide (above)Then I put a picture of me coming out of it. I just love this orange fish just because it's orange. Orange is my favorite color.
Here is a photo from Centennial Olympic Park.

Here is Gabe playing with Uncle Alan's fan. I am petting Gypsy (again), I just love that dog.



Here is a group shot with our uncles at the Chattahoochee river. I hope you enjoyed seeing our trip to Atlanta to visit with them.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Dear Sam,

It looks like Atlanta was a fun place.

Maybe I will take a trip there to see the same things that you got to see.

Nate (7 years old)