Wednesday, August 26, 2009

An Adventureous Fly

I hope you like my post. It is about a fly that travels the world



Once upon a time I was born on a trash heap behind a fancy restaurant in France. I have lots of friends, like crickets, ants, and butterflies. one day my friends flew me out of the trash heap and said I would have to pupate (change into an adult). I would have to eat a ton of food to pupate. I started to eat. I ate eggs, steak, egg nog, red potatoes, and more. It was so delicious!!
After a while I felt a tingle and started to harden up. For a few days my friends were waiting for me. Once I came out my friends were so happy.
I was a fly that wanted to see the world. I packed my bags and went off to see the world. ''Au revor'' (good bye) I said and set off. First I went to England and saw the Queen and she invited me to tea!! Then I went to Egypt, United States, India, China, Russia, Chad, Sudan, Spain, Cuba. When I got home I was made a hero fly. The End

No comments: