Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lowe's

Gabe is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Lowe's! Two days ago we had a ''Build and Grow Clinics'' which the next one on May 9Th is a flower pot. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! I am so sorry. . . but it was so funny!!!! OK here is a ''Rain Flower''. The top one is Gabe the bottom one is me. We are holding the finished ''Rain Flower''. It was kinda easy but the nails were too bendy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK lets just say this. . . . we waited half a hour because they lost there tables and the sets we were supposed to do (we were supposed to do a hang glider) oh and the tables were wood planks.

OK! now me and Gabe also made a Birdhouse and a tic-tac-toe broad which took eight nails to make ware it took me 23 nails to take! I was so envious of Gabe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am making my Birdhouse and I am going to paint it later.

Oh and Gabe was so cute when he finished he was so happy he wanted to play 2 rounds of tic-tac-toe with daddy. Gabe won one round and daddy won the other round.


So I hope you like the post! Bye!

No comments: