Tuesday, January 27, 2009

T. Rex and the Magic Wand

Hi today my post is a story I hope you will enjoy it!

Once there was a T. Rex on a busy farm and was planting some corn. When he dug his 1st hole he discovered a magic wand. His wife said to try it out so he said ''poof''' and all his corn was planted! ''Wow'' he said. Then he used his wand to do everything in his house. Then he went to Africa to help people get big farms. Then he went home to his farm in Alabama.

When he got home his wife hugged him and said she made dinner. After he had dinner he went to bed. The next morning he had some food to the shop to buy a pig as a pet. When he got there some crooks were stealing the pig he wanted to buy. He used his wand to stop the crooks and he took them to jail. Then he bought the pig. The end.

bye

3 comments:

Super Fun Mama said...

Hi. I enjoyed reading your story. It was very creative and fun to read. Have a great day! Keep up the writing!

dstb said...

Hello. Thank you for sharing your story. You have a wonderful imagination. I certainly wish I had a wand like that!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Hi Sam,
I enjoyed your story. I especially liked how the farmer went to Africa and used his wand to help people. We can sure use alot of those wands nowadays. I know I can use that magic wand for picking up toys :). I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Yasmina Mom of Zachary and Zahara in Portland, OR. :)